Ban on visits effective from March 19 onwards
As per the relevant announcements, the offices of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (‘ROC’) shall be closed to the public until further notice.
The ROC will only receive documents/applications that for any reason cannot be submitted electronically. The procedure to be followed is as here below:
- There will be specially designed spaces for submitting documents to the ROC, at the entrance of the ROC offices on the ground floor
- Documents/Applications will ONLY be received and sealed between 9-11am
- Documents/Applications must be in closed envelopes indicating to which ROC Sector they belong (Corporate or Intellectual Property)
- Documents should be fully completed together with all necessary supporting documents and signed.
- Complete details of the applicant for correspondence purposes should be provided.
- Documents/Applications must be accompanied either by a check with the correct fees to be paid, in the name of "Registrar of Companies" or by a letter stating the severance of the funds from the applicant's account.
- The Department will not accept CASH.
- ROC staff will register applications, and payment receipts will be available either from the mailboxes on the ground floor between 9-11 a.m. or by post.
It is noted that no one shall be allowed to enter the floors of the building.
Relief measures for businesses
4th Companies Compliance Campaign for Registration of Due Annual Reports:
-The procedure of publications in the Official Gazette of the Republic before the delisting of non-compliant companies is suspended for three months until January 2021.
Payment of the annual levy of € 350:
The option to pay the annual levy for 2020 is extended until December 31, 2020 without the additional charge of 10% and 30%.
Imposition of a fee for late submission of forms to the ROC:
In co-operation with the House of Representatives, the implementation of the monetary charge for late submission of statutory forms to the ROC will be postponed to 2021.
Submission to the ROC of the 2020 Annual Report:
The Companies’ Annual Report dated 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2020 may be submitted to the Department until 28/01/2021, without the charge of € 20 for late registration.
Due to relative adjustments to be made to the ROC system, it is recommended that companies intending to submit now the Annual Report for 2020, await a Registrar's announcement to do so.
ROC announcements’ page www.companies.gov.cy/gr/βάση-πληροφοριών